21st May 2016, 50 lucky w&h readers will be treated to a fabulous hair-colour event with Garnier, SA’s top at-home hair-colour brand!
The day will start with a talk by Garnier’s colour coach, Mary Gouveia, who’ll share how to get the most out of your colour and keep your locks in tip-top shape.
You’ll also have a personal hair consult, ensuring you get the perfect shade of Garnier Nutrisse, so make sure to send through a head-and-shoulders photo of yourself when booking.
After, Janine Starkey from House of Janine will give fashion-styling tricks, and show you how to translate the latest trends into an everyday wardrobe.
Finally, you’ll end the day with a tasty three-course meal!
One lucky woman&home reader who attends this event will win a hair makeover with Garnier, which will be showcased on our website.
After the day’s festivities, all you need to do is colour your hair at home with the Garnier Nutrisse colour you received on the day. E-mail a photo of yourself with your new locks to email@example.com before 3 June 2016. The winner will be notified by e-mail in the week of 13 June 2016.
- Date: Saturday 21 May 2016
- Venue: Space at Ten Bompas hotel, 10 Bompas Road, Dunkeld, Johannesburg
- Registration & programme times: Registration starts at 9.30am, and the programme will run from 10am to 1.30pm
- Cost: R250pp, including a three-course lunch, two Garnier Nutrisse hair colours, and a goodie bag
- Booking: See caxtonevents.co.za for more info, and to book. There are only 50 tickets, so book early!